RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:06:44 -0500
How is this viewpoint helping to solve your RFI problems?

Oh, and how much are you willing to pay to beef up the FCC's Enforcement
division to chase down and eradicate every one of these RFI sources, since, as
you point out, that's not *your* job?

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith