RFI

Re: [RFI] Another "noise"

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another "noise"
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:17:56 -0700
Hi,

I'll take a copy if you would please...  I am putting together a what to
do if you have RFI page for the web site...  Also don't forget to sign
the Petition in the sig file here...  It asks that the FCC become
responsible for exactly what you are doing now...  Tracking down RFI.
--
Support better RFI practices, please sign this petition:
at Whitehouse.gov

http://wh.gov/lpz5Y