RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 134, Issue 39

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 134, Issue 39
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 22:46:58 -0700
Hi Tom,

That is essentially the method I use as well, and up to now it has
worked every time.  Our club has a handout we pass to the folks
generating teh RFI.

What steps do you take when the person ignores your handout, or tells
you to take a hike?
--
Support better RFI practices, please sign this petition:
at Whitehouse.gov

http://wh.gov/lpz5Y