RFI

Re: [RFI] Grow-light..

To: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Grow-light..
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 19:38:45 -0700
Hi Mike,

It is not like that...  Lets say you tag a grow operation 1 mile from
you, and you don't know it is a grow operation, but you suspect it is.

It and you live in a decent part of town...  You discover that it is a
grow as you knock on the door, and a thug answers.  You have the instant
danger of being harmed, then lets say you leave unharmed...

You turn them in to the FCC.  The FCC then sends them a letter, with
your name and address on it...  The ham can live in a nice save area,
far from the bad side of town and is still put at risk...  This is not
right...  That is my point.

Please consider signing the petition at http://wh.gov/lpz5Y

--
Support better RFI practices, please sign this petition:
at Whitehouse.gov

http://wh.gov/lpz5Y