RFI

Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 07:47:22 -0400
And folks, please, when you hijack a thread please please please change the title.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 5/5/2014 1:49 PM, Michael Coslo wrote:
I’ll make one comment before filtering this thread out. Because it has no place
in an RFI reflector.

We get and see the Amateur radio we want. I’m teaching new guys and gals about digital modes, many
of these people are young hams. I’m a VE, and we produce many more Hams every year in my area, and a
whole  lot of them are pretty active. And no they aren’t all Technicians. I’ve taught classes
on soldering,  homebrewing, antenna construction, and there are probably about 50 hams in our area running
homebrew antennas of my design that they built. Good people, Good Hams, and they are doing and growing the
hobby.

I’m working to make Amateur Radio better. Are you?

        - 73 Mike N3LI -