RFI

Re: [RFI] Ferrite Question...

To: <dave@nk7z.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ferrite Question...
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 15:46:33 -0500
There are two possibilities.

One is what Jim Brown suggested about a large change in impedance that is
not being properly matched.

Another possibility is that somehow the balun/core has changed the airflow
around the radio either by causing a repositioning of the radio or by just
blocking some air.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
                  --- 318-393-3289 (Cell) ---
        Computer Consulting and Forensics