RFI

[RFI] New lamp coming soon?

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] New lamp coming soon?
From: Patrick <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 21:04:50 -0400
I ran across a story on this new lamp coming to market soon using induction heating.

The Finally Light Bulb Company is releasing some marketing information.

One item in the FAQ on their webpage is:  <quoting>

*/RFI/*/. Do Finally bulbs cause any Radio Frequency Interference?/ Our lamps are designed to meet the relevant limits for residential use set by the FCC. They are tested for both conducted and radiated emissions as required by Part 18 of the FCC regulations.

Residential use part 18?

Do I look forward to this or dread it?

Pat
wa4tuk