RFI

Re: [RFI] WallyHome?

To: Group RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] WallyHome?
From: Howard Lester <howard220@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 19:25:03 -0400
From the site grammarist.com:

"When they are synonymous with named or called, there is no substantive
difference between entitled and titled. Some people object to this use
entitled, but the objection is baseless. The use of entitled to mean named
goes back centuries, and entitled was in fact the preferred term until
recently."

So this time, at least, the Gov't agency did get it right.   :-)

Howard N7SO

"The FCC's Office of Engineering and Technology (OET) has released a