RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI group

To: Scott Yost <nm8rmedic@gmail.com>, RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI group
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:26:00 -0400
Hi Scott - sure. any possibility that posts it sends to you are bouncing for some reason. After a few of those most mailservers will;suspend your ID, but you should be able to reinstate it as you have done.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.