RFI

[RFI] RFI -14072 kHz

To: "RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI -14072 kHz
From: "Gary - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:04:49 -0600
For the past week I’ve seen a –90 dBm signal about 750 Hz wide nearly centered
on 14072. I think it must be originating on the East coast as it does null with
the beam North or South. The signal seems to run 16  to 24 hours a day while I
try to monitor the 20 meter PSK-31 sub-band. A TimeWave ANC-4 knocks the signal
down 6 dB.  The Power SDR manual Tunable Notch Filters will take the audio
signal out completely, but that’s a big hole in a 3 kHz band!

I do not know how to decode this wide signal. Any help identifying the source
of this interfering signal is greatly appreciated.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M