RFI

Re: [RFI] Zapped

To: "rfi@contesting.com List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Zapped
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 05:33:15 -0600
I have to add, I also have a dual band router, 2.4 and 5, it is unaffected by
our Panasonic MW which is a large cavity MW and very powerful, the router is
about8 feet from the MW, the wireless video camera is about 30 feet away.  The
wireless video camera freezes when we microwave so I suspect the camera signal
is very weak and the MW in interfering with the signal.  It doesn't mean the MW
is leaking dangerous RF.  You folks are throwing away your MW because of this
thread I think is silly.

Dale k9vuj