RFI

Re: [RFI] LED Tube Lights

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Tube Lights
From: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:24:25 -0500
I've been thinking about doing the same thing to the fixture in our kitchen. It seems that a lot of these bulbs require rewiring the fixture to eliminate the ballast and power the bulb from 120 VAC. I'm assuming they must have some sort of built-in supply. If it's a switching supply,
it has the potential for causing interference.

73, Roger