RFI

Re: [RFI] UVerse - Any Recent Experience?

To: Larry Burke <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] UVerse - Any Recent Experience?
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 06:47:26 -0500
I just went to what AT&T calls Uverse but without the TV programming. I wound
the DC line a dozen or so turns around a 2.4" type 43 ferrite toroid and have
no RFI egress or ingress at 1.5 kW 160-10 m. I would have problems without the
choke.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith