RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI - GE Profile Gas Range - Model PGS920SEF1SS

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI - GE Profile Gas Range - Model PGS920SEF1SS
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 17:53:21 -0400
Fred raises an excellent point.  I think it's of more value to have a
database of company contact information than in knowing what appliance
models do or don't generate RFI.  Models come and go so quickly, that I
would rather have an on-line list of current direct contact information with
a company's technical department, especially the major appliance
manufacturers.

I'm referring to direct contact information that bypasses customer service.
If companies produce EMC-generating product, their designers deserve to be
bothered by customers.   A continuously updated contact database would be a
very worthwhile service of the ARRL.

Paul, W9AC