RFI

Re: [RFI] [Bulk] Re: Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Bulk] Re: Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:41:31 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Mike,

Many hand held and portable VHF/UHF ham band transceivers also
have the aircraft band built in. Perhaps one of your friends had one.

Many inexpensive aircraft receivers are also available on ebay.

My preference is for accurately locating a source is a handheld
Yaesu FT-817 with a hand held 6 element Yagi.

73
Frank
W3LPL