RFI

Re: [RFI] [Bulk] Re: Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Bulk] Re: Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)
From: bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:39:58 -0400
i found an MFJ MFJ-852  at a hamfest for 40$.....  ( now i have 2 )

when I finally got the right people over from Comm Ed ( Illinois) , he explained that old guy retired , and now several guys share the good stuff ( radar eng)... I showed him the effectiveness of this am vhf ( aircraft band ish) noise sensor...

amp diode tuned circuit...meter extendable dipole antennas...plug uin the earbuds and find it easily ...
get close, pull in the antennas, ///  use the null   not the peak....

But my kenwood tf6a is my main rfi tool..... ..

bill ny9h