RFI

Re: [RFI] RF into home alarm system

Subject: Re: [RFI] RF into home alarm system
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 00:05:26 -0400
I had a very bad problem here with a WIRED system about 10 years ago. What I did to cure it was to put .01 mfd caps with a leg to ground at ends of the sensor wires where they fed into the alarm panel. BUT...also on the leads at the KEYPADS inside the garage and the one at the front door of the house. Problem was solved here after that. Good luck. - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: qrv@kd4e.com