RFI

Re: [RFI] PLN case SOLVED

To: "Chris L. Parker" <parker601@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] PLN case SOLVED
From: David Winarsky <david@winarsky.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:04:44 -0800
Hi Chris,

Congrats on the fix. I'm currently battling something similar at my QTH. I'm
curious as to how far away it was and how close you had to be before you could
pick it up on your 440 beam?  I've tracked down 2 poles so far with my 440
handheld Yagi, but I have a 3rd where my 20m beam is pointing towards a source
in the SW direction, which I can't pick up on 440.  I'm guessing maybe I have
to be closer before I can track it down with the 440. I'm using the Arrow brand
handheld.

73,
David NY6W