RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 157, Issue 16

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 157, Issue 16
From: "Kenneth Goodwin" <krgoodwin@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:09:53 -0600
RANT MODE ON

It is only a matter of time before all States allow pot.  Even the state of
Texas isn't going to let a billion dollars go unnoticed.  Liquor and
gambling are good case studies in this issue.

Regarding hams getting involved in seeking interference sources, I fully
agree with NK7Z.  When the level of interference reaches a signal level that
knocks out cell phones, the problem will get addressed.  I need to run a
linear projection based on increasing background noise levels with time in
conjunction with the exponential growth in cheap wireless devices as to when
this is likely to happen.  Obviously the solution is more tax cuts.

RANT MODE OFF

Ken K5RG