RFI

Re: [RFI] treadmill noise

To: David Robbins <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] treadmill noise
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 20:46:33 -0500
Hi David,

I have addressed treadmill interference before on here and I also created a
simple website that documents the problem I had and the solution.

I'm in China right now and have limited web access but think my website url
is the one I show below.  If it does not work then do a search using wd8dsb
treadmill rfi.

sites.google.com/site/treadmillrfi

73,
Don wd8dsb