RFI

[RFI] How do I know if LED bulbs are noisy?

To: PVRC Reflector <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] How do I know if LED bulbs are noisy?
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:39:40 -0400
This may be a very naive question...

I just replaced 6 CFLs in the basement (within 15 of the shack) with GE LED bulbs.

I can't tell whether the environment has gotten any worse... the noise level in this old (80+ years) house surrounded by crumbling urban infrastructure.

Is there a distinctive sound I should listen for? I'll poke around while an HT, but what am I looking for?

I'm not ready to kill the power and go through the house for a one-by-one circuit audit.

Thanks & 73,
Eric W3DQ