RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI via Florescent Lights

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI via Florescent Lights
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:17:29 -0400
I have 11, 8', 2 75W tube fixtures from Lowe's, in my shop. The station in the shop covers 160 through the 440 bands. The 40 meter sloper passes within 10 feet of the E end of the shop. LM470 in 10' N of the shop while the 100' 45G is 40' to the S of the shop. No hash is audible on any band, nor visible on the spectrum analyzer.

They've been up there so long I don't remember the ballast specs. They are about 2 X 1 X 6 inches and heavy.

73

Roger  (K8RI)