RFI

Re: [RFI] Powerline noise humps?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Powerline noise humps?
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 07:48:16 -0400
I have some awful noise that is particularly high on 6 meters right now. It shows up strongest in ssb modes rather than AM. The noise resembles 'wind' or a 'rushing sound', as if listening to someone talking in a car with a mobile radio and their window is down. The noise varies, has peaks and valleys..what a pain in the but. Any ideas? - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Brown