RFI

Re: [RFI] Yet another balun question

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Yet another balun question
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 18:20:28 -0500
I've a question about number of turns. Using enameled wire on a 2.40" core,
I've made these with -20 bifilar turns. I know there's a point of diminishing
returns due to distributed capacitance. Am I near that with 20 turns or well
past it?

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith