RFI

Re: [RFI] LEDs et al

To: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LEDs et al
From: HankP <pfizenmayer@q.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 04:13:27 -0400 (EDT)
I can hardly wait until AZ passes their "Recreational Marijuana " law - they
just presented 250K signatures on petitions to get it on ballot . Part of the
law is that everyone is entitled to have 6 plants - Having suffered for several
months with ONE grower behind me - resolved because he moved - I can just
imagine how its gonna be when all the cheapest possible grow lights start
appearing for the 6 plants . You can kiss 160 thru 80 goodbye and the really
lousy ones go thru 15 meters . Hank K7HP ----- Original Message -----