RFI

Re: [RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers

To: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers
From: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 07:30:00 -0700
On 5 Aug 2016 at 5:19, Rob Atkinson wrote:

> Balanced line operators need a pair of identical thermocouple amp
> meters.

Yes. Got any recommendations on which to use? There are at least a couple of
schematics
and articles on home-built units on the web. What do you use?

I have a link-coupled home-brew balanced coupler I built many years ago which I
am going to
use with my "new" Vertical Vee-Beam antenna as soon as the Swainson's Hawk
family which
has taken up residence in my only support (a 110' tall Grand Fir Tree) leave
this fall.

So, I want to install a pair of RF ammeters to help me achieve balance.

Ken W7EKB