RFI

Re: [RFI] Noise - where do I start?

To: thoyer <thoyer1@verizon.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise - where do I start?
From: "James Gordon Beattie, Jr." <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 06:24:02 -0700
Tom,

If you can, and if you suspect an interview home source, put your rig on
battery and cut power to the house.

It is always good to clear up in house stuff first unless you have a specific
issue to track down.

Tune around, take notes and maybe recordings on your phone.  There is a form
that the ARRL EMC has to help organize this.  If you can't find it on the ARRL
site,  ask W1MG or me to send you a copy.

See what you find and then repeat it by restoring one circuit at a time.

73,

Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

201.314.6964

Sent from AT&T Mail on Android