RFI

[RFI] led bulbs?

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] led bulbs?
From: Wes Stewart via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 16:44:40 +0000 (UTC)
It's not shiny new, but I have one a hundred miles or so from me.  You would
have to pave half of AZ with solar cells to equal its output.
The federal government has no business doing about 90% of what it does. Where
in the Constitution does it mention how much water my toilet should use per
flush?

From: Michael Coslo <mcoslo@comcast.net>

The problem of course, is that no one wants that shiny new nuc power plant in
their backyard.

-73 de Mike N3LI -