RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI mitigation and prevention [was: led bulbs?]

To: "'Rfi@contesting.com List'" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI mitigation and prevention [was: led bulbs?]
From: "Ed K0iL" <eddieedwards@centurylink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:57:05 -0500
I agree Mike.  The toilet water flush reference is way off topic.

The solar-nuclear reference (also off topic from LED bulbs) is a bit closer to
root cause of the problem needing to replace shrinking power generation with
supposedly clean renewables.  The more solar systems installed to do this, the
more we'll face new RFI problems next to our ham stations.  We could "mitigate"
this new RFI threat through normal means of time and expense normally mentioned
here, or find other creative ways to avoid it's RFI growth no matter the
politics.  It's all RFI mitigation or prevention in the end.

73, de ed -K0iL