RFI

Re: [RFI] Station ground - more

To: "'Bob K6UJ'" <k6uj@pacbell.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Station ground - more
From: "Ed K0iL" <eddieedwards@centurylink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 23:22:17 -0500
Four 8ft ground rods spaced further apart would be better.  Up to 16ft apart
max.  Bonded together underground as well.
Add a few more rods, and you could reach the AC panel's ground to bond it
all together.  Run at least #2 or better, or better yet 2" or 3" strap. for
the underground buss keeping any corner curves as wide as possible.
Always meet local codes and NEC for minimum # of ground rods and bonding.
Add more as needed.

73, de ed -K0iL