RFI

Re: [RFI] 1 of 31 re: Using an SDR to locate RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 1 of 31 re: Using an SDR to locate RFI
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:45:39 -0800
I am getting an SDRPlay setup in a portable box, using a Laptop, and a long wire...

That way I can set it anyplace I need. Also, when I use it portable in the car, I just set the box up on the passenger seat, open it, then open the laptop, and connect it to my mobile antenna...

I get a working SDR that can be used in any number of ways... It does not mount on your dash however... :)

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net