RFI

Re: [RFI] Using an SDR to locate RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Using an SDR to locate RFI
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 05:49:03 -0800
Same to you Frank...  Really, thanks for all the insight.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net

On 12/24/2016 06:23 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
On Sat,12/24/2016 6:16 PM, Frank N. Haas KB4T wrote:
All of you who
contribute positive advice, technically accurate advice and specific
relevant solutions do so to an appreciative and grateful audience.

Your contributions are always appreciated here. Many thanks.

BTW -- I suspect that your special use could be accommodated by the
programmer of software if he/she knew about it. I suggest that you
contact the authors of the various programs and ask.

73, Jim K9YC