RFI

Re: [RFI] Sigh...an interesting reply from a solar company.

To: Howard Lester <howard220@gmail.com>, "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Sigh...an interesting reply from a solar company.
From: Bill Steffey NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:40:30 -0500
my solarworld panels work  fine .....   solar to dc ....

I chose  SMA inverters, designed in Germany ,  5000 transformerless version
and now assembled in U.S.A...( i do not know about their micro inverters )
I make two field trips with my radio to 'listen' to different installs.

I put my kenwood talkie   TF6A   on am bdcst and  ham bands SSB....
I have to hold the radio to the cabinet to hear anything...

I avoided any US made/designed inverters believing the folks in EU pay attention to their emission standards .... ( Ok, but I still love my VW tdi ) ....

just buy the SMA.