RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 169, Issue 4

To: Wes Stewart <n7ws@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 169, Issue 4
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 14:24:57 -0600
I have LED lights in the shack and various other places around the house and
have never had a noise problem with any that is why I had high hopes for this
floodlight.  I expect the higher power floodlight has something to do with it.
There are other LED floodlights which are lower power, but the small print says
they start only to -4 degrees, that wouldn’t work for me at this location.

73
Dale, K9VUJ