RFI

[RFI] Fwd: FCC is Actively Seeking Solar Array Interference Complaints

To: Group RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: FCC is Actively Seeking Solar Array Interference Complaints
From: Gary Smith via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 16:22:50 -0800

Mike,

You might want to take a look at this group. They are very active in locating and resolving all levels and sources of RFI. What you are talking about regarding solar panels is a hot (?) topic off and on.

Many issues have been raised in this group, Ed Hare who is the lead guy of the ARRL listens to the complaints made, he has been very active in getting many problems resolved.

I will pass you note ot hams I know who are experiencing solar panel rfi problems.

Gary...wa6fgi