RFI

Re: [RFI] WB Noise covering 40M

To: Glen Reid <greidone@gmail.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] WB Noise covering 40M
From: JW via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:00:48 +0000 (UTC)
A few questions to help fill in some details::

Do you live in the city or the country?

How close are your neighbors?

Are your utilities underground?

Does it have AC line nose characteristics?

Is the noise comprised of discrete carriers every 25 to 50 kHz that buzz or hum?

Does the noise go away with different weather (days with sun and dry versus
cloudy and wet)?
 de Jim WB5WPA