RFI

Re: [RFI] 160m Noise

To: Larry Burke <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 160m Noise
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 12:47:58 -0700
Hopefully they will find it soon, please let me know what it is... It is interesting sounding.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net

On 05/05/2017 12:05 PM, Larry Burke wrote:
Thanks, Dave. Did that with no luck, unfortunately. That's not to say I
shouldn't try doing it again, but the first few efforts were futile.

I forgot to mention in my original post that we have a very good noise team
at the public utility here. They work well with the amateur community and
have been out three times looking for this particular noise with no luck.
It's the first one they have not been able to find at this location and I
have called them many times. They're equipped with some good equipment and
are quite knowledgeable. Often, if the source is something simple like a
lightning arrestor, they fix it on the spot.

- Larry K5RK