RFI

Re: [RFI] Is this a new RFI problem goTenna Pro (or intruder)

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Is this a new RFI problem goTenna Pro (or intruder)
From: Joe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 10:21:55 -0700
That's nothing...have you checked out Amazon.com recently?

There is nothing that says you must be a licensed Amateur Radio operator to
purchase a ham band capable transmitting device.

Another one that always make me chuckle, is the 'importance' people seem to
put on whether or not a  ham radio capable of transmitting, is FCC
certified.  No radio, capable of transmitting in the amateur radio allocated
bands needs to be certified.  If they did, all those little sardine can ¼
watt CW transmitters I built as a kid were illegal!  J

Joe ? W7RKN