RFI

Re: [RFI] Growing RFI problem from SolarEdge systems

To: Joe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>,<rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Growing RFI problem from SolarEdge systems
From: bill steffey <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:36:11 -0500
I just had a thought...

when comed ( chicago)  ignored the big packet sent by the ARRL...
and when they IGNORED THE FCC,...

a nice lady at ComEd told me to call te Illinois Commerce Commission ICC
because they only jumped when the ICC called.

I would think that the various state regulatory agency might be concerned that
their 'utility' was willfully causing interference to .(fill in the blank).....
because they allow "solaredge" or whomever to connect to the utility..

certainly the thought of being banished by the state, might wake up the solar inverter manufacturer. I must say I have installed 4 5kilowatt SMA brand inverters and they are silent... mine are NOT the micro type.

gud luk

bill