RFI

Re: [RFI] Comcast - 80 meters rings phones

To: <n2ic@arrl.net>, "reflector RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Comcast - 80 meters rings phones
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 10:19:41 -0700
If ALL of the phones are ringing, I suspect the Comcast box is telling them to
ring.  I would try a good K9YC 80 meter choke on the phone line right where it
comes out of the Comcast box.  Then I would also try one of those same chokes
on the power supply going to the Comcast box.

7 turns through a #31 ferrite clamp-on or toroid should do it.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ