RFI

Re: [RFI] New Dishwasher - Bosch

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Dishwasher - Bosch
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:26:06 -0800
I could not agree more with Jim more... If we do nothing, then the makers will continue to pump out this sort of product. if we gripe at every opportunity then they may think twice, or at least they will have had an RFI experience, which forces them to think about the issue...

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net