RFI

Re: [RFI] AFCI and RFI

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] AFCI and RFI
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 08:29:04 -0500
Just leave them in until you move in, and after the apparatchiks,
bureaucrats, local gov't safety gold bricks, hand wringers, nervous
nellies have all been through, pull them out and put in regular
bedroom outlets.  A few years ago I had an electrician here, doing a
main breaker swap, and he told me the bedroom ARCI thing is pure b.s.
it got started because there's a remote (very very remote) chance of
curtains catching on fire.  One of those deals where there was a fire
once somewhere, some "expert" claimed an ARCI would have prevented it
and boom, now everyone has to have them in bedrooms.

73

Rob
K5UJ