RFI

Re: [RFI] solar panel filters

To: Leonard.Keepers@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] solar panel filters
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 18:06:48 +0000
Good luck!!

One bit of advice:  Do NOT incorporate 'optimizers' in your installation.
They have proven to be extremely noisy - even worse than the inverters+
+.  I have contacted a local installer several times for a 'solution' to
RFI.  So far, I've received absolutely nothing in reply.

Dave - WØLEV

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:26 AM, LeonardKeepers <Leonard.Keepers@comcast.net
> wrote:

> hello group i am asking if their are filters available for solar panels to
> try and prevent rfi,if so what type and brands and price of such filters.
>
> thank you
>
> Leonard
>

> ---

*Dave - WØLEV*