RFI

Re: [RFI] What Does Variable Speed Mean?

To: Dale Johnson <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] What Does Variable Speed Mean?
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 15:49:42 +0000
I was referring to the "Furnace" fan blower that moves air through the house.

There are a couple different configurations for variable speed blower (fan)
motors. Some are quieter than others. I have a friend who had to have his
furnace manufacturer's factory tech come out and install toroids in his furnace
to quiet it down so that he could DX. He does not have a Carrier Infinity as I
have.... and I have not found any RFI from my furnace (I am a 160, 80, 40, 20,
15, & 10 meter DXer).

YMMV...

73,

Gary ~ AB9M