RFI

Re: [RFI] Geothermal WaterFurnace 5 Series

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Geothermal WaterFurnace 5 Series
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 00:18:28 -0400
Looked into it with two contractors. They did use variable speed motors, but our house is so well insulated that the system might only save abt $20 a month with a 50 year payback.  The installation of the wells, or field can create quite a mess.

My son has one in GA and with their weather they don't install the wells or fields which makes that system far less expensive,  OTOH on abnormally cold days, the blower and electric heat kicks in $$.  Don't know about RFI

73 Roger (K8RI)