RFI

Re: [RFI] Leased Solar Panels: Operator Responsibility?

To: rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Leased Solar Panels: Operator Responsibility?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 20:35:54 -0400
It's election/reelection season - an opportune moment to get your
Congressman's attention.

Contact his/her "Constituent Service" office/person and ask them to
make an inquiry to the FCC, on your behalf, about this matter.

FCC bureaucrats know better than to ignore a congressman's office.

The more people who do this the better.

This will put the bureaucrats at the FCC on-notice that voters care -
and the congressmen who wish to be reelected care, and those congressmen
control their budget.

Note that if the FCC is spending its budget frugally & genuinely does
not have the funds & dedicated-staff to enforce Part 15 consumer protection - you'd like Congress (in our growing economy) to mandate &
fund enforcement resources as necessary.

Request an independent oversight board to assure that the funds are
spent for the protection of consumers and not corporations.

IMHO ...

Based on previous entries on this subject, I contacted my local SolarEdge
distributor.  I got no sensible reply that even addressed the RFI issue.
They basically snubbed my specific query about RFI and simply offered to
rent me a system.  NOT.....They know full well what they are doing.

Our FCC to which a (small) portion of your and my tax monies go to ignores
Part 15.  They don't care anymore, unless its big business like Time
Warner.

Dave - WØLEV