RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Dimmers

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Dimmers
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:10:57 -0500
A few years ago I tested both a Luton and Leviton LED dimmer with 120 VAC
dimmble LED recessed lighting, and both generated RFI but in different
portions of the MF and HF spectrum (very different behavior between the two
models I tested).  As typical with dimmers the amplitude of the RFI was
least as you approached max brightness (maximum conduction).

Don (wd8dsb).