RFI

Re: [RFI] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 22:13:18 -0400
True. But don’t dismiss the benefits out of hand. Variable speed pool pumps
save us several hundred dollars per month at our rental property and contest
station in VP5. $45 RF filters from Schaffner on each pump reduced the noise
from a problem to undetectable on any amateur band. A great trade off in my
opinion and I would suspect applicable to most variable speed drives. Ham radio
can coexist with energy saving.
73,
Jim K4QPL/ VP5M

Sent from my iPhone