RFI

Re: [RFI] toyota Rav4 Hybrid

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] toyota Rav4 Hybrid
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 03:01:54 -0400
My wife has one of the early Prius hybrids and no problems so far. No noise on VHF, or UHF. I've never operated HF from it, But I've never heard it in the driveway, in the garage under the antennas.In the garage it would have been about 75 feet from the one 75/40 center fed, half wave sloper and 100to 120  feet from the tribander.

73, Roger (K8RI)