RFI

Re: [RFI] Local 1/3 duty cycle EMI

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Local 1/3 duty cycle EMI
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 15:14:17 -0000
Look for something that turns on and off or changes speed/color/brightness
every 40 to 60 seconds... that strong across several bands it shouldn't be
too far away so go mobile or start walking with a receiver and see what you
find.  Could be anything from a defective street light to an elevator motor
and lots of things in between including fish tank heaters, electric
blankets, neon signs, digital billboards like the ones they use at some road
construction, hvac heaters/coolers, just about anything.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: telnet://k1ttt.net:7373